Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Trust In The Lord With All Your Heart,
Lean Not On Your Own Understanding,
In All Your ways Acknowledge
HIM,
And He Will Make Your Paths
STRAIGHT!"
Proverbs 3:5

As we take Deanna to Kentucky Tomorrow,

I Know that I will miss her, But God will make away, and will help me through it!

Tomorrow we will be leaving to take Deanna to Kentucky for COLLEGE!!!

We also are making it into a vacation and going to a museum and dropping her off and just making it a vacation! It will be fun!! BUT HARD!

Please pray for safe travels!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And I'll talk to ya'll when we get back!

~Nikki

1 comment:

  1. "Losing" a sibling to college or marriage is really hard! it does get easier with time, though!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Blog Mates or anyone who is just visiting!
Thank you for stopping by! Please come bback anytime, and Please leaveme a comment, I love them!
~Nikki