Sunday, November 30, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving, and please take time, it least one time today, to take time and pray for all those serving so that we can be free! Pray for them! I'm so thankful that we live in a free country! And that we have freedom, it's a great feeling to be free! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! :)
George R. Hendrick : True thanksgiving means that we need to thank God for what He has done for us, and not to tell Him what we have done for Him.
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15
HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Just wanted to post and ask you for a MAJOR prayer request!!!
Are church is having a Christmas Program!And I wanted to ask for your prayers while we go through this and try to learn this program! Deanna,Tori and myself are in this program and we have to have our lines memorized by the 30Th of November!! Needless to say, we have been working REALLY HARD! The program takes place on December 14Th! It is a musical and Tori and Me have a solo! And we also have some Trios. But we all ask that you will pray that this will go well, and that we can learn all of our lines and songs quickly! Thank you from all the kids and adults who are in this program! Pray for the leader and that God will help her as she continues to help us with this Program!!
PS. Here is a video of it is so Funny! :)
MAKE SURE TO PAUSE THE MUSIC ON THE SIDEBAR!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
I couldn't think of anything to post about and so I got this post off of Tori's Blog . So.. you can feel free to copy this onto your blog and put your answers onto it! The ones that are highlighted are my answers.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang/played a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - tried but it didn't turn out to well
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Run a Marathon
27. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
28. Seen a total eclipse
29. Watched a sunrise or sunset
30. Hit a home run - playing at home with my family I have.
31. Been on a cruise
32. Seen Niagara Falls in person
33. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
34. Seen an Amish community
35. Taught yourself a new language - I know some Spanish and attempted to learn German it didn't really work.
36. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
37. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
38. Gone rock climbing
39. Seen Michelangelo’s David
40. Sung karaoke
41. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
42. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
43. Visited Africa
44. Walked on a beach by moonlight
45. Been transported in an ambulance
46. Had your portrait painted
47. Gone deep sea fishing
48. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
49. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
50. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
51. Played in the mud
52. Gone to a drive-in theater
53. Been in a movie
54. Visited the Great Wall of China
55. Started a business
56. Taken a martial arts class
57. Visited Russia
58. Served at a soup kitchen
59. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
60. Gone whale watching
61. Gotten flowers for no reason
62. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
63. Gone sky diving
64. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
65. Bounced a check
66. Flown in a helicopter
67. Saved a favorite childhood toy
68. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
69. Eaten Caviar
70. Pieced a quilt
71. Stood in Times Square
72. Toured the Everglades
73. Been fired from a job
74. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
75. Broken a bone
76. Been on a speeding motorcycle
77. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
78. Published a book
79. Visited the Vatican
80. Bought a brand new car
81. Walked in Jerusalem
82. Had your picture in the newspaper - many times one time a really big picture on the front page of our local paper.
83. Read the entire Bible - I'm on that mission right now, I don't know if I'll get it done or not
84. Visited the White House
85. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
86. Had chickenpox
87. Saved someone’s life
88. Sat on a jury
89. Met someone famous - Sarah Palin!!!
90. Joined a book club
91. Lost a loved one
92. Seen the Alamo in person
93. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
94. Been involved in a law suit
95. Owned a cell phone
96. Been stung by a bee
Friday, November 7, 2008
We got all decked out! We got McCain Palin stickers and put them on our shirts,Joe the plumber sticker, we bought T-Shirts and got much more!
Monday, November 3, 2008
The Pastor who preformed the wedding ceremony. They got a Ref. shirt for him to wear.
My Cousin Heidi, with the Bride to be!
Here comes the bride!
The proud cake cutter!!