Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday G'pa

I tryed to post this along time ago but had some problams I was constantly saying Tori how do you do this? But I finally figured out (with some help) How to get this post going!
It Was my Grandpas 80th Birthday! and had some pictures to show you how the party went! ENJOY!! :-) Our Cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Our Decorations!


SOPHIE!!!!!
Baby Sophie she is almost 14 months!
Our Pastor and his Wife!
The Before shot.
The After Shot

SMILE!!


Our pastors kids Drew and Ashley! Our cousin Rachel, Tori and Deanna!
Top row: Cousin Nikole And Me!
Bottom Row: Rachel and Deanna!

Before
After!
Mom,G'pa, Rachel
Grandpa's with us three little Girls
Happy Birthday Grandpa We love you SO Much!!
Please leave a commint wishing Grandpa a happy 80th Birhtday!
:-)







1 comment:

Hey Blog Mates or anyone who is just visiting!
Thank you for stopping by! Please come bback anytime, and Please leaveme a comment, I love them!
~Nikki