I've been tagged by Lacey and Abigael!
Thank you gals!
This picture is a picture of some cookies that Tori scanned onto the computer awhile ago for her "Tasty Tuesdays"
Here are the rules!
1. Select the 4Th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4Th picture in the folder
3.Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. NO cheating ( cropping,editing Etc.)
6. let the bloggers know when he or she has been tagged!
Now, I was tagged by Rachael to do "Remembering 2008"
So.. Here we go!
1. Fill in your memories of 2008
2. Link my blog to yours
3. Tag others and comment on their blogs so they know they've been tagged.
A good book I read:Hockey Hotshots
great film/movie I watched: The untold Stories of Columbine
A new place I visited: Visited downtown Chicago
An inspiring verse or quote I read: Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, And lean not on your own understandings; In all your ways acknowledge him, And He shall direct your paths! Proverbs,3:5-6
discovery I made: That it is very fun and encouraging to read other peoples blogs and writings!
A new skill I acquired:Beating Dad at a game of pool!
A lesson I learned: Don't tell your sister she's in a bad mood! It'll make them in a worse one! LOL.
A moment I will always remember: my 10Th Birthday!
There you have it!
Now I tag :
Have fun fellow blogging mates!!
B.T.W. I joined another blog called Pilgrim Pals, Click Here to see it!
Well see talk to you all later!
I will have part two of the pictures up soon!