Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MY NEW BLOG!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, I HAVE A NEW BLOG! IT IS CALLED ...RIGHTEOUS... It is a blog where I will be posting every other day, it is a blog completely focused on Christ. I will be posting, Bible verses, thoughts from my devotions, song lyrics, or just thoughts. Please go there and follow it! here is the link, RIGHTEOUS .
I hope you enjoy it! Please comment, weather if that is here, or there and tell me what you thought. also, please follow it! If you would me to put your link to your blog on, Righteous, just let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Meditations of His Love follower!

    Would you please take one moment and fill out this survey? http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/A16EB8C9B10B4D20/

    Thank you!
    Sarah H. on behalf of the entire MOHL team

    ReplyDelete

Hey Blog Mates or anyone who is just visiting!
Thank you for stopping by! Please come bback anytime, and Please leaveme a comment, I love them!
~Nikki