Monday, April 20, 2009

In Remembrance of.....

Rachel Joy Scott.

Today is April 20.....

One decade ago this girl and many others were killed.

I thought I would high-light this girl in particular.

This girl was a Christian, and put others life before hers.

I finished her book which I totally recommend!

What this girl did, should be a example to all of us!

Please get the book, rent it at your local library, or get it at your Christian bookstore!

Wherever you get it, just read it, it's called, Rachel's Tears.

Thank you.

Also, Please be praying for our family, as we are going through the circle of sickness!
Please be praying that our health will be restored. Also, Dad is in Grinnell IA, Please be praying for his safe travels, and for good services.

THANK YOU!!

And remember, Just keep Rachel Scott in your thoughts today. Alright? Please Comment!!

Thank You!

~NIKKI

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's a great book. I did a term paper on her a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Blog Mates or anyone who is just visiting!
Thank you for stopping by! Please come bback anytime, and Please leaveme a comment, I love them!
~Nikki