Thursday, October 2, 2008

GOODBYE YA'LL :(

Hey all my blogging buddies!
Me and my family are going to Goodland Kansas which is right next to the Colorado boarder.
And Today was a very busy day with, packing, cleaning,taking are dog to our Grandparents house while we are gone, and many many more! Today I got some snapshots to show you guys! So enjoy and feel free to leave a comment!
My suitcase just half full!
Tori posting on her blog!
The Vice president debate was on tonight if you can't tell we are all for McCain / Palin!!
My Weird mother taped signs to are TV. and back door!
Suitcases Galore!

SHOES!!
I thought this was pretty creative!
Clothing!

Do you know what these are?
don't look at the answer yet but they are..
... HANGERS!!
This is my darling little Gerbil named Samantha (Sammy)
Making a list

Smile! :)
Moms shoes by some hangers. Ha Ha I was trying to be creative!
please pray that lives will be changed and that God blesses this revival!
Thanks!


I hope that you enjoyed this post and please leave a comment!
Thanks,
~Nikki




2 comments:

Hey Blog Mates or anyone who is just visiting!
Thank you for stopping by! Please come bback anytime, and Please leaveme a comment, I love them!
~Nikki