Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Been TAGGED! :)

I've been tagged by 2 GREAT friends 1 is Tori and the other one is Deborah!
Here are the rules!
~Link to the person who tagged you
~Post the rules on your blog
~Write six random things about yourself
~Tag six people at the end of the post
~Let each person know that he or she has been tagged
~Let the tagger know when your entry is up
My answers are,
1. My Favorite food is Pizza
2. I don't really care for Spaghetti but love lasagna
3. I always wear a red white and blue bracelet that says, Republican Patriot, on it
4. My first born child has to be a boy! (Unless God wants it to be a girl)
5. I take piano lessons
6. I'm NOT a morning person! I like staying up late at night but can't get up in the morning!
Here are my answers!
Now lets see who do I tag???
Well that is who I tag!
I look forward to seeing your answers!
Enjoy,
please leave a comment!
~Nikki

4 comments:

  1. I can definitely vouch for the fact that you are not a morning person! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Nikki you have been tagged by me talk to you later girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nikki
    your welcome, I will tag you any time! lol Maddie.M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nikki!! I like McCain and Palin too
    I could email them to you!!!
    Just send your email address to alyssascott@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Blog Mates or anyone who is just visiting!
Thank you for stopping by! Please come bback anytime, and Please leaveme a comment, I love them!
~Nikki